Fuji Photo Salon Fukuoka
Established in October 1974 as an in-house gallery to coincide with the completion of Fujifilm's Fukuoka Office. This gallery presents selected
high-quality works by professionals and groups of amateurs in the Kyushu region.
- 3-1-1-1F, Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi 812
- Tel 092-281-0231 FAX 092-291-1762
- Nearby Station:
- Hakata (JR)
- Admission: Free
- Opening Hours:
- 9:00-17:30 (9:00-12:00 on Saturdays)
- Closed on:
- Sundays and National Holidays
Every other Thursday (for replacement)
- Floor Space:
- 86 square meters
- Total Wall Surface Length: 36m
- Number of Visitors
- 35,000 per annum
- Average 100 per day (1994)
- October 1, 1974
- The screening committee judges applicants every three months and exhibitions are held approximately one year after the screening. The screening committee consists of Fujifilm staff.
Presenters bear the cost of panels, direct mail, and other expenses. and shall use Fujifilm products. No charge is made for the space, but the Salon receives a 10% commission on the sale of books and prints.
Fujifilm Home Page