Fuji Photo Salon Osaka
Opened in 1976 in the Osaka Maru Bldg in front of the JR Osaka station hub, the Fuji Photo Salon Osaka functions as a photo exhibition gallery and showroom for Fujifilm's film and optical devices.
This gallery exhibits high-quality works from both amateur and professional photographers in the Kansai region. Images are set off to good effect by the fan-shaped space formed by the building.
The showroom is widely used for customer services including repair, technical consultation, instruction in product use, introduction of new products, and announcements of photographic meets and exhibitions.
Fujifilm Home Page
- Osaka Marubiru 3F, 1-9-20, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi 530
- Tel.06-6346-0222 FAX06-6346-0244
- Nearby Station:
Osaka (JR), Umeda (Hankyu & Hanshin)
Umeda (Subway Midosuji Line)
Higashi Umeda (JR Tanimachi Line)
Umeda (Yotsubashi Line)
- Opening Hours:
- 10:00-19:00 (10:00-15:00 on the last day)
- Closed on:
- 2nd Tuesday every month and 1st Monday and Tuesday of February
In addition, receipt of products for repair is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays and during the summer vacation.
- Floor Area
- 224 square meters
- Total Wall Surface Length: 56m (Gallery)
- Total Wall Surface Length: 11m (Event Space)
- Number of visitors:
- 170,000 per annum
- Average 443 per day (1994)
- April 16, 1976
- The screening committee judges applicants every three months and exhibitions are held approximately one year after the screening. The screening committee consists of Fujifilm staff.
Presenters bear the cost of panels, direct mail, and other expenses. and shall use Fujifilm products. No charge is made for the space, but the Salon receives a 10% commission on the sale of books and prints.